Morning shadows in all its glory

I have always love photography & the joy that it brings.

This fondness grew so much more once I found out I was expecting our first baby, Then that love for photography became more than a passion, it became part of me. I wanted to document everything, and if that sounds impossible, I will make sure i am definitely close to ‘everything’.
These simple little moments like spending time all together at the breakfast table is what makes my heart sing. precious time to listen, & connect with one another.
I am absolutely loving this project so far, and am so grateful that I am also on the contributors team, Why not share your ‘living Arrows’ moments? Stop by at Hayley’s lovely page to link up, and remember to check out other bloggers & share some love 🙂
Living Arrows
Related Posts

17 Discussion to this post

1. Donna says:

That first photo is absolutely gorgeous, love the shadow! x

2. Mammasaurus says:

Beautiful light and shadows in these x

3. Wow those shadows! How cool. Lovely moment to capture too. I'm really enjoying Living Arrows too! Glad I joined in.

4. I adore that first image. Its beautiful has a very magical feel to it. Xx

5. Carie says:

Of I love that first photo with the silhouette, it's absolutely gorgeous – and I'm with you on the passion for photography having upped a gear with the arrival of the little ones, I love that I have so many pictures to look back on 🙂

6. Charlotte says:

That light is gorgeous! And that shadow in the first picture is perfect

7. Amy Treasure says:

Beautiful pictures and words. I feel the same way about trying to capture everything x

8. Amber says:

Phoenix!! When did you get so big?!

These are lovely images. I think that you've convinced me to go wide-angle.

9. Love the shadows in the first photo Nat. And you always say my images are sharp but I think yours are stunning- and so sharp too! x

10. Jennifer says:

I am LOVING this project also! Such a great collection of memories at the end of the year! What gorgeous little people you have! I love the light you have captured in the first two shots and the innocence in the last. Lovely stuff! #livingarrows